Real Estate > Tawan Properties
Tawan Properties overview
• Chom Tawan
• Tawan Views
Regarded as perhaps the best value villas on the west coast, Chom Tawan features an exclusive community of just 12 beautiful Balinese-influenced villa designs that exude privacy, relaxation and quality. In a separate fully-landscaped area, our spacious luxury apartments (amongst the largest and best value available anywhere on the island) are arranged in just 6 low-rise condominium buildings, including large private terraces and extensive communal grounds plus a resortstyle swimming pool. Apartments enjoy garden, lake and mountain views yet are only a 5 minute stroll to the beach.
Just outside your peaceful sanctuary, beautiful Bang Tao beach stretches as far as the eye can see. In an area of unspoilt beauty on Phuket’s prized west coast, this is property at its ultimate. The seclusion is priceless. Possibly, you won’t see anyone else all day.
What will it be this perfect day: stretching out on the pristine white sand? Playing like free spirits in the warm, turquoise sea? Romantic sunsets made for two? Or enjoying the fivestar service and amenities of the prestigious west coast resorts, spas and restaurants. But of course, you can have it all! Whatever your heart’s desire awaits your pleasure, for you and your loved ones, in this idyllic location.
- Absolute beach frontage with direct access to the beach
- Impressive main entrance and gallery entrance hall
- Feature, curved staircase, closeable covered walkways
- Multifunction entertainment/games room with bar
- Wine cave/home cinema room
- Fitness room with sauna and bathroom
- Unique dining pavilion in a tropical garden setting
- State of the art master kitchen plus separate Thai ‘wet kitchen’
- Magnificent beach living room directly facing the ocean with extensive floor to ceiling glazing and double height ceilings
- Full outdoor entertaining area with large infinity pool, built in BBQ, covered and open sun bathing decks, beach sala with bar, storage for beach equipment/water craft.
The Beach Villa key features
- Owners private master-suite on the beachfront, outdoor feature bath tub and sunken pool loungers
- Private ground floor VIP guest suite with own gardens and plunge pool
- Two further en-suite guest bedrooms with sea views on the upper floor
- Owner’s/guest’s study in a tropical garden setting (optional)
- Lushly planted tropical gardens with pond and water feature
- Covered and concealed parking for two cars, plus motor court for 4 more or for boat storage
- Spacious housekeeper’s accommodation, concealed laundry, drying area and staff parking.
Tawan Views offers international property buyers the best of both worlds.
A sophisticated holiday retreat and tropical home that will be the envy of your friends and colleagues, as well as an astute investment that will repay itself many times over in the years to come. Choose from a combination of stunning penthouses and apartments, stepped into a rising landscape, with sweeping vistas of Phang Nga Bay.
The design is ultra-chic: stylish open living spaces flowing through to expansive terraces with uninterupted sea views. Tawan Views offers spaciousness normally found in a villa, with the convenience and low maintenance of an apartment. In essence, it delivers contemporary living in a lush tropical setting. Tawan Views represents the opportunity to be part of a uniquely contemporary development on the east coast, as well as an outstanding investment choice.
Stepped design, panoramic views
The design of Tawan Views can be best described as ultra-sophistication in harmony with nature... It all begins with the site: a remarkable plot of land that rises more than 40 meters from front to back, affording spectacular uninterrupted views of the islands and beaches of Phang Nga Bay.
Surrounded by lush natural vegetation, the 24 apartments and penthouses are in six blocks, stepped into the site to ensure sea views from all of the living areas and bedrooms. Spacious, light-filled rooms open on to wide, private terraces. Cooling sea breezes flow though the living spaces, creating a sense of liberation and a direct dialogue with the sea and the surrounding landscape. Patterned screens, resembling sunlight bouncing off seawater, are used liberally throughout the project. As well as ensuring privacy, they allow afternoon sunlight to filter into the living spaces and create an intimate interplay of shadow and light.
Infinity-edged rooftop pools, for the exclusive private use of the six penthouses, are built into a raised platform, about a metre above the main decking, to create the visual illusion of a continuous flow of water into the sea.